Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Who you are


Often times in our lives we feel alone when in fact we are not.  The universe and the powers that be will put people in our lives to help us live our life to the fullest potential.  Those people usually show up just at the right moment.  I want to take a minute to describe a very important person in my life.  I want him to know the impact he has had.  I want you to know what you mean to me.

You are my best friend after a really good funny joke.  You make me laugh when I feel like the world is falling apart around me; you make me smile when I have fallen apart.  You are the breath I breathe when I forget to inhale.  The impact you have on my life is the same as finding the missing corner piece in a 5000 piece puzzle.  You carry me most of the time and often times I wonder what I contribute to your life. You are the unmovable rock that I rest on.

You are my voice of reason when I am in hysterics, the voice that keeps me grounded and real.  You are the balloon to my helium and the person who watches my 6.

I have never known anyone like you and I understand why I don't.  There is no one like you.  The mold was shattered with you.  We often tell people we love them and we may even feel that way on a certain level, but there are people in this world that we share the same type of heart with.  Those people are easier to love, they are our soul mates.  They are people who want the best for us regardless of what that is and what it cost. That is how I feel about you.  You are a piece of me.  You are an inspiration to me when I am down, and the person I love sharing my laughter with.  Thank You for being in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment